AGCO announced today a new global corporate initiative that addresses all aspects of precision farming technology and how farmers can optimize their operations through AGCO products and new services.
“Fuse represents a new day for AGCO and a large scale investment in new technology solutions”
AGCO’s overarching new global technology strategy is called FuseTM Technologies and it will provide professional growers seamless integration and connectivity across all their farm assets – regardless of brand. It will transform current precision farming practices by delivering precision agriculture solutions that lead to reduced input costs, greater efficiency and profitability. AGCO’s current telematics and data management offerings such as AgCommandTM and VarioDoc TM, auto guidance solutions such as Auto-Guide TM 3000 and VarioGuideTM, and future generations of these and other core precision farming technologies will be added to the Fuse Technologies portfolio. Additionally, as the strategy evolves, a major focus of Fuse Technologies will be to ensure an “open” approach to technology integration in AGCO equipment. This will allow connections to existing service providers and Farm Management Information System (FMIS) software that is already in use and trusted by AGCO customers.
Fuse represents a new day for AGCO and a large scale investment in new technology solutions,” said Martin Richenhagen, AGCO Chairman, President and CEO. “We are more than doubling resources in key areas that will lead to more new products and services in the precision agriculture category,” he said.
“The promise of Fuse Technologies is a consolidated approach to AGCO precision farming technology that will help to transform our customers’ enterprises through innovation, integration and enhanced optimization resulting in improved productivity and profitability,” said Eric Hansotia, Senior Vice President Global Harvesting and Advanced Technology Solutions (ATS).
Pillars of Fuse Technologies include:
- AGCO Brands: AGCO is a global provider of agriculture solutions through a unique offering of brands and products that deliver the AGCO vision of “High-tech Solutions for Professional Farmers Feeding the World.”
- On & Off Board Technologies: Seamlessly integrate all your farm assets – resulting in higher yields, less input costs and greater profits.
- Support & Training: A new global customer call center and leading-edge product training means you get the expertise and answers to run your operation more efficiently.
- Dealer Network: One of the world’s most extensive dealer networks gives you global access and support – any time, any place.
- Service Providers: Connect with preferred service providers and enjoy the freedom and convenience to continue working with local business partners that you trust.
“Fuse Technologies will encompass all of AGCO’s core product brands, enable a deeper integration with our technology suppliers, and impact all stages of the farming life cycle from enterprise planning, planting, and seed growth to application, harvesting and grain storage” said Matt Rushing, AGCO Vice President of Product Management, ATS and Electronics Functional Group globally. “Fuse Technologies is the future of AGCO’s on and off board technology offering.”